2nd Boer Mafia Showdown!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3]

+7
j.wright
Danthecanadian
Barrett3656
the_VoiceOfReezon
RadiantChaos
DeadSec
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3] Empty PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3]

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Night 2 has officially begun! Team Groudon (The mafia) and Team Kyogre (The town) are beginning to battle for supremacy! Some rules and general outlines:

The game will generally work like this: During night, you are not allowed to post in the thread. Feel free to PM/facebook message/talk in person however. During the night, anyone with a night action will send me a PM with the proper subject line given to them in their Role PM. After I receive all the PMs, I will send out the necessary responses and day will begin!

During day, discussion can be done the thread. At the start of the day, I will say what the necessary majority for that day is. For example, there will be 19 people the first day, so majority will be 10. To vote to hang a potential mafia member, you must type vote <person's name> in a post in the thread. For example, to vote for jswets, I would type vote jswety anywhere in my post. After majority is reached, the person voted for will be killed, and the next night will begin.

The game will proceed like this until either Team Kyogre or Team Groudon wins.

Some things to note:
-There are third parties who are allied with neither Team Kyogre or Team Groudon. The game does not end if these characters win.

!!!!!
-Investigator results are not 100% infallible. There is no random element in investigation, but there are systems in place that may cause an inspection result to be wrong.
!!!!!

-I make no promises that this game is balanced. Some roles are notably harder to win as than others, but this means that there is more glory  Surprised 

I think that's everything! Just ask me if you have questions!!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndboermafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3] Empty Re: PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3]

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Also, I'm lifting the ban on posting in the thread at night, since it really was basically useless and just caused complications. So feel free to post at night. Dunno how productive it will be though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Master Mafia check your PM!

I'm ready for you!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 am

Night 2 is over! Result PMs are going out! I will update once I send out all the PMs! PMs are out, update incoming.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

You all gather in the town square nervously, knowing that you survive, but others probably weren't as fortunate. A massive pokemon lies fainted in the middle of the town square. You recognize the (fainted) corpse as that of sabres12. He was the almighty Rayquaza!
You are Rayquaza (Item collecting Wolf).

You are above both Groudon and Kyogre and have decided not to take sides in this fight. You would normally just stay in the sky, where you are separate from this entire conflict, but your Sapphire and Ruby Gems seems to have gone missing, and you want them back. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Stealing Gem from <insert target name here>.” If the target is holding one of your gems, you will steal it from him. You are also extremely fast and can use this speed to redirect a target's action. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Redirecting <insert target name here> to <insert target name here>.” The first target's action will be redirected towards the second target.

You know the identity of Groudon and Kyogre. You know that <redacted> is Groudon and <redacted> is Kyogre.

You are not allied with either side. You win if you obtain both the Ruby and Sapphire Gems.

It appears that he died holding the Sapphire Gem. You decide to leave it with his body, as a sign of respect.

The remaining survivors look around nervously, not sure whether to be happy that this death was not that of a fellow towns person, or sad in the loss of a potentially powerful ally. Suddenly, a pokemon screams! The corpse motmono has been found! He was Porygon2!
You are Porygon2 (Back up Townie)

You are a second copy of a digital duck. You know that your primary copy, Porygon, exists in this game and has some special power. You currently have no night action, but should Porygon died, you will gain his night power and act as his replacement.

You are allied with Team Kyogre. You win if Team Groudon is eliminated.

Two corpses: one a fellow townie and one a powerful third party. It seems the mafia remain as strong as ever, while the town remains without central leadership. You hope to change that with today's vote!
Day 3 is now active! Vote on who you would like to kill! Majority for the day is 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantChaos Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Alright guys, we really need to organize here. We keep losing members of our team - Tom is our fourth loss. It's a shame that Kegan died, as his ability would have been useful to helping us take out the leader of the mafia. No point in resting on the past though; it is paramount that we make some educated guesses as to who a Mafia member is, and that we end them. I've got a few inclinations that I will now expand upon.

The first suspicion I have is none other than Barrett. When we play games, this man has a fire within him that is rivaled only by his bright hair. Yet for some strange reason, he has been almost entirely silent up until this point. Keep in mind also that Caleb had a big target on his head the first night; I can only imagine that if he was mafia, Barrett would be afraid of his roomie finding out due to their close proximity. This being said, Barrett being on Team Groudon is too obvious, due to his red hair, so I'm almost willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... for now. Instead, I'm more afraid of someone that most of us would never expect.

This, of course, is none other than our Canadian friend Dan. Now, Dan surely appears to be friendly, but I think we can all agree that this may be a facade. He is far too "innocent" in his demeanor to actually be trustworthy. In addition, I would like to remind us all that Caleb received anonymous threats yesterday, and that Dan and Caleb tend to hang out fairly often. Surely, Dan couldn't resist the humor of antagonizing his friend.

Additionally, I fear that Josh Wright may be part of the mafia, due in part to his quiet demeanor. Also, how can anyone trust somebody with such perfectly formed dimples? They stare into your soul!

But I digress. I'm not necessarily calling for a lynch vote on any of these quite yet, but I'd like for them to answer for themselves, here in the forum for all of us to see.
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by the_VoiceOfReezon Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Yea! death to all!
the_VoiceOfReezon
the_VoiceOfReezon

Back to top Go down

Post by the_VoiceOfReezon Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:31 pm

vote danthecanadian
the_VoiceOfReezon
the_VoiceOfReezon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantChaos Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 pm

vote danthecanadian
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrett3656 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Vote danthecanadian
Barrett3656
Barrett3656

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthecanadian Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:57 pm

I would love to prove my innnocence yet i am a member of a group and unfortunately must keep my information and abilities to myself and leader. If you know my leader ask him for i dont speak for myself
Danthecanadian
Danthecanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by j.wright Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 pm

I have decided to break my unofficial vow of silence. Can we at least explain why we want to kill danthecanadian? I do not want to see a man unjustly lynched and his blood be on our hands.

To be honest, I have not spoken due to gross negligence, and uncertainty. That is the whole truth.

Feel free to question further.
j.wright
j.wright

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthecanadian Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Josh thank you but i think that they just want to do it because they can not because they have evidence. But like i said it is not up to me to get salvation or to die It is my leader's. And I will honor the promise i made to him.
Danthecanadian
Danthecanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by JoNo Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Dan... is there evidence to be had?
JoNo
JoNo

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantChaos Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Danthecanadian wrote:I would love to prove my innnocence yet i am a member of a group and unfortunately must keep my information and abilities to myself and leader.  If you know my leader ask him for i dont speak for myself

Unfortunately though, we don't know who your leader is, and you won't tell us. If he comes forward in your defense, then that does change things.
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthecanadian Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 pm

yes i know but i made a promise and will keep it

Last edited by Danthecanadian on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danthecanadian
Danthecanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthecanadian Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

I do have information again it is with my leader i am sorry for not telling who it is but that is what i agreed to do
Danthecanadian
Danthecanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by MickyD Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Dan's being suspicious, as can be seen by his posts in the forum, and his general behavior lately (maybe that's just me, but it definitely seems like he's hiding something).
Vote Danthecanadian
MickyD
MickyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jswety Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:28 pm

vote Danthecanadian
Jswety
Jswety

Back to top Go down

Post by JoNo Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Obviously you are not alone. Joel votes for dan
JoNo
JoNo

Back to top Go down

Post by the_VoiceOfReezon Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Josh is saying this because he is Dan's Leader!!!!!!!!! He hasnt been silent. he sits on a throne of lies

PEOPLE KEEP DYING [Day 3] Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies
the_VoiceOfReezon
the_VoiceOfReezon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 pm

I have the current vote count at 6. Two more are required to lynch. Correct me if I am wrong on this count
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:02 pm

your math is good
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down