2nd Boer Mafia Showdown!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2]

+8
Jswety
Barrett3656
sabres12
JoNo
DeadSec
RadiantChaos
UpsideXII
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2] Empty PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2]

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Night 1 has officially begun! Team Groudon (The mafia) and Team Kyogre (The town) are beginning to battle for supremacy! Some rules and general outlines:

The game will generally work like this: During night, you are not allowed to post in the thread. Feel free to PM/facebook message/talk in person however. During the night, anyone with a night action will send me a PM with the proper subject line given to them in their Role PM. After I receive all the PMs, I will send out the necessary responses and day will begin!

During day, discussion can be done the thread. At the start of the day, I will say what the necessary majority for that day is. For example, there will be 19 people the first day, so majority will be 10. To vote to hang a potential mafia member, you must type vote <person's name> in a post in the thread. For example, to vote for jswets, I would type vote jswety anywhere in my post. After majority is reached, the person voted for will be killed, and the next night will begin.

The game will proceed like this until either Team Kyogre or Team Groudon wins.

Some things to note:
-There are third parties who are allied with neither Team Kyogre or Team Groudon. The game does not end if these characters win.

!!!!!
-Investigator results are not 100% infallible. There is no random element in investigation, but there are systems in place that may cause an inspection result to be wrong.
!!!!!

-I make no promises that this game is balanced. Some roles are notably harder to win as than others, but this means that there is more glory  Surprised 

I think that's everything! Just ask me if you have questions!!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndboermafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2] Empty Re: PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2]

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Night 1 has officially begun! Avoid posting in the thread and send in your night actions ASAP.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 pm

I've got all the Night PMs!

Night 1 is over!!! Result PMs are going out now! Results have been sent out! If you didn't get one, nothing interesting happened to you. Making the start of day psot and about to begin the day!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

The night passes. Pokemon go about their nightly business, shuffling around suspiciously and attempting to gather information on potential suspects of members of Team Groudon. One pokemon in particular, Snorlax, was valiantly protecting his target, when he was suddenly hit with an immense power of pure mental energy. Instantly, Snorlax fainted, meeting his untimely demise (at least until we can get him to the nearest pokecenter).

Snorlax was none other than chasesutter:
You are Snorlax (Bodyguard).

You were recruited by Kyogre for one reason: your huge body. You are able to this huge body to protect your allies. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Protecting <insert target name here>.” You will position yourself in front of the target. If the target is targeted by any other night actions, those actions will be redirected to you instead.

You are allied with Team Kyogre. You win if Team Groudon is eliminated.

The first pokemon has meet his/her/its demise. The time has truly come for Team Kyogre to gather and begin rooting out the member of Team Groudon.

It is now Day 2! Majority for today is, again, 10! Vote away!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

vote Chase
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantChaos Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 am

Alright guys. Judging from that description, it's seems likely that Snorlax was using his protect ability. Anyone have any insight on who? I've heard some discussion about who it may have been but we might as well get some confirmation here.
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 am

Well, it definitely wasn't on himself.
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 am

Hello every one! Some of you have been wondering what happend to our belovid Chase. Yes he was a protector and he died protecting me. His nodal effort allowed me to try one last time, to cut the head off of the Mafia!

But this report you all read was incomplete! There was also a SECOND attempt on my life. I can't shere as to how I survived this, for safety reasons but I can assure you there is someone who has the ability to kill, other than just the Mafia. I assume it is a third party member that wants the game to last or maby go fast. Eather way this is a sine that what I am trying to do hear with organizing the groups and leaders is making the Mafia shake in there boots! This day needs to be lots of fast actions and organization. We need ether one large group that works under one leader or several small groups that will have a leader that will protect his peoples identities and abilities but will co-op with other leaders to coordinate strikes against the Mafia so we can start the linching! Remember if you do not join one of these groups your are painting a target on your head so I strongly recommend you join one. If you want to be unanimous in a group that is ok just PM a group leader that you want to join and he will take care of you!

Group Leaders make sure to ask for the abilities of your members so that we can use the abilities in the most effective way. People do not worry about your Leader leaking info, they will not give any info to other leaders.

If you want to start a group plz send me a PM about it, it would not be wise to post that info on the forum as the attempts on my life have shown. Now when it comes to getting members to join your group, you need to get interest by word of mouth to people you can "trust".

Thanks for taking the time to read this I bet some stuff doesn't make since so please feel free to message me or talk to me in person or post on the forum. I don't believe I will be alive much longer so plz lets get this done!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am

Please don't send in a vote until you have a group leader and that group leader has talked with me and other group leaders about what is going on. Group leaders once you have been talked to by me and the other group leaders, let the members of your group know who to vote for and let them know how to use there night time actions.
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 am

A new and second therey has come up as to how I was hit with two attacks last night, and its not good! We know that there is one Mafia member who has the kill power, and if he dies its not game over for them, the ability is just passed to another Mafia member. BUT!!! the ability is weekend when this happens.

Now we don't know what that means at the moment, but it is safe to say that an original holder of the ability attacks with two attacks, for the purpas of trying to remove a bodyguard like what happened with Chase. So we need to act fast to find this member and kill him!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

It's probably Aaron. Let's kill him.
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 pm

So there were 19 people playing, counting 18 now that Chase is dead. It'll be 17 once we decide to kill Aaron.

At least one person is Mafia, with the likelihood being that there are 2 or 3. Worst case scenario: 3/17 chance of Mafia in a single group, but at worst having one mafia member in 3 groups...
There should be then at least 4 groups of around 4 people each to ensure at least one mafia-free group.

TL;DNR: Let's split in 4 groups. Looks like we have 3 group leaders already: Caleb, Jackson, and JD. We need a 4th.

I think Mitch should be the 4th. Not Aaron, since we'll be killing him.
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Now UpsideXII I respect what you are trying to do hear, but if you read my earlier message, you would know that the leaders can't be publicly known for there own safety!

I'm very concerned though about your sudden obsession with killing Aron! Can you place forth any info that could try and change my minde?

Last edited by DeadSec on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Now I ask that anyone who would want to or is willing to lead a group plz send me a PM as soon as possible so we can start organizing!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE DIED! [DAY 2] Empty Reazons

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Aaron didn't say hi to me the other day when I was hiding in his bed. Something is suspicious. He's hiding something.

*Update: I found out Aaron's actually playing Mafia. Whoops. Let's not kill him then. Let's just kill Will Thies.

Last edited by UpsideXII on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

My runner-up killing vote: Will Thies. He's too quiet. Like an assassin. A quiet assassin.
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Vote UpsideXII
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by JoNo Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:43 pm

OOoo, awkward
JoNo
JoNo

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantChaos Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Vote UpsideXII
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by sabres12 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Vote UpsideXII
sabres12
sabres12

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrett3656 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 pm

UpsideXII wrote:You guys should probably kill me.
I'm down with that. VOTE UpsideXII
Barrett3656
Barrett3656

Back to top Go down

Post by Jswety Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

VOTE UpsideXII
Jswety
Jswety

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthecanadian Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:04 pm

VOTE UPSIDE XII
Danthecanadian
Danthecanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetechwells Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Vote UpsideXII
Thetechwells
Thetechwells

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Aight, if you want to kill me, so be it. 7/18 vote for me so far, and if it gets to the solid 9, I'll vote for myself.

Voting is democratic; it's not necessarily fair. But I'll respect it.
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next