2nd Boer Mafia Showdown!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE GOT ONE! [Day 4]

+8
MickyD
Mr. Punchnowski
Jswety
Jdirocha
DeadSec
cjcuria
RadiantChaos
Admin
12 posters

Go down

WE GOT ONE! [Day 4] Empty WE GOT ONE! [Day 4]

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Playerlist

Alive:
Barrett3656
cjcuria
DeadSec
j.wright
Jdirocha
jondmanni
JoNo
jswety
MickyD
Mr. Punchnowski

Dead:
Aaronpo (Kyogre)
chasesutter (Snorlax)
danthecanadian (Groudon)
motmono (Porygon2)
Thetechwells (Minum)
UpsideXII (Voltorb)

Won
RadiantChaos (Mewtwo)

Lost
the_VoiceOfReezon
sabres12 (Rayquaza)

Night 3 has officially begun! Get actions in once you've had a chance to discuss whatever you need to discuss with whoever you need to discuss it with! (I end my sentences with prepositions because I'm the Admin and I'm above the law)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndboermafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WE GOT ONE! [Day 4] Empty Re: WE GOT ONE! [Day 4]

Post by RadiantChaos Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:

...once you've had a chance to discuss whatever you need to discuss with whoever you need to discuss it with! (I end my sentences with prepositions because I'm the Admin and I'm above the law)

The ending with a preposition is hardly what's at fault here; I'm much more offended by your three uses of the word 'discuss' and double usage of the word 'with.' Redundant sentence is redundant!!!!!!

(not trying to go grammar Nazi here, but these boards are the only thing that I care about so I figured I might as well post something... Sad )
RadiantChaos
RadiantChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

All night actions are in! Result PMs currently being sent out! Everything should be sent out. Update incoming.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

You emerge from your houses, expecting to find more dead (fainted) bodies. Thus, it is no surprise when Aaronpo is found dead in the middle of the two square!

You are Kyogre (Daykiller/Tracker).

Unsurprisingly, you are allied with Team Kyogre. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Tracking <insert target name here>.” You will track the target that night. The next morning, you will receive a list of all the individuals that your target visited that night; however, you will not know what actions your target performed. Additionally, once during the entire game, during the day, you may post DAYKILL <insert target name here>. You will instantly kill the target.

You are allied with Team Kyogre. You win if Team Groudon is eliminated.

You find RadiantChaos standing victoriously over his dead (fainted) body. "I think this is sufficient to prove that I am the most powerful of all." With that, he vanishes, leaving behind a slightly confused town.
You are Mewtwo (Assassin Wolf).

You are above petty conflicts but with all these new legendary pokemon, people have seemingly forgot that you are the most powerful. You are here to remind them that you are stronger that either Groudon or Kyogre. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Killing <insert target name here>.” You will approach the target at night and use your overwhelming power to eliminate them. They will be discovered dead the next morning. Alternatively, you may send a PM with the title “Night X – Intimidating <insert target name here>.” That night, you will intimidate the target preventing them from performing their action.

You are not allied with either side. You win if you kill either Groudon or Kyogre. You know that your nemesis, Mew, is in this game and is attempting to prevent you from achieving your goal. You also know that your powers will not work on Mew.

A single pokemon emerges from the crowd. "Well, I guess that means that I'm done here as well," says the_VoiceOfReezon. He flies away, leaving behind an increasingly confused town.
You are Mew (Anti-Wolf).

You attempt to maintain balance in the world. This conflict between Groudon and Kyogre is not a particular problem for you; however, you know that your nemesis Mewtwo has decided to participate. You have decided to take it upon yourself to stop him from upsetting the balance. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Saving <insert target name here>.” You will follow the target for the night. If anyone attempts to kill your target, you will use your immense powers to stop them, saving your target's life. Alternatively, you may send a PM with the title “Night X – Silencing <insert target name here>.” You will silence your target, preventing them from performing their night action.

You are not allied with either side. You win if Mewtwo loses. You know that Mewtwo will win if he kills either Kyogre or Groudon. You also know that your powers will be ineffective if Mewtwo is your target.

With so much happening and being revealed at once, you are extremely confused, but it is day and thus time to vote on who to kill!

RadiantChaos is the first winner! Unfortunately, that means that the_VoiceOfReezon loses Sad

It is now Day 4! Vote on who you would like to kill! Majority for today is 6!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cjcuria Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Guys, let's kill Jerome again.  afro 

cjcuria

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm

I know this isn't the right place to put this but if you can give me a lift at 12:30 to the airport on Friday could you come to my room and talk to me!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdirocha Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 am

Alright Imma start this. Guys I've been curious about Phil this entire time. I haven't heard from him ever. You decide whether or not it's worth it, but I'm Voting Mr. Punchnowskiii
Jdirocha
Jdirocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jswety Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:59 am

If we that argument is being put forth then the same goes for jondmanni, cjcuria, and MickyD as well. Most notably cjcuria. I haven't heard from him at all.
Jswety
Jswety

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 am

ok Jdirocha Vote Mr.Punchnowskiii
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Punchnowski Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

Sorry guys! My computer sucks and shuts down on me randomly so that's why I haven't kept too up to date on the forum. I don't really care if I die, my life is hid with Christ. Lol but really I'm still not too experienced with this game so that's why I haven't done much
Mr. Punchnowski
Mr. Punchnowski

Back to top Go down

Post by MickyD Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 am

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meefhmY94i1ru25vro1_500.gif

Vote Mr. Punchnowski
MickyD
MickyD

Back to top Go down

Post by MickyD Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Actually, I take that back, I don't wanna vote right now
MickyD
MickyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Alright, typical mafia games have a lynch deadline 48 hours after the beginning of the day. If majority is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes is killed (no one dies in a tie). I'm going to tentatively put a deadline at 8:00PM tomorrow (Friday). I may not be back in time to enforce the deadline, so the actual deadline will be approximately "whenever I get back to my computer" o'clock.

That being said, if this deadline is preventing anyone from doing something they need to do, let me know, and I can push it back. Just trying to keep the ball rolling.

tl;dr - Vote deadline at 8:00PM tomorrow. If majority is not reached by deadline, player with most votes dies

One thing to be cautious of: if majority is not hit, the mafia can "hammer" the vote by waiting til the last second and then simultaneously voting for the same person. Try not to let that happen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoNo Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Vote phil
JoNo
JoNo

Back to top Go down

Post by j.wright Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:46 pm

vote Mr. Punchnowski
j.wright
j.wright

Back to top Go down

Post by jondmanni Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 pm

vote Mr. Punchnowski

jondmanni

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 pm

That's majority! I will update once I get a chance!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 pm

You gather in the town square to decide who to kill. "Down with Mr. Punchnowski!" some pokemon yell. After an awkwardly long pause, you decide that there isn't really a better target and all agree to kill Phil. "It's ok," says Phil "At least I'm going to be with Christ!"
You are Jigglypuff (Mafia Hooker).

Despite your relatively nice appearance, you've decided to put your powers to work for Team Groudon. Your signature ability, sing, allows you to put people to sleep, preventing them from performing any actions that night. Each night, you may send a PM to Admin with the title “Night X – Singing to <insert target name here>.” That night, you will sing to your target, preventing them from performing any actions that night.

You are allied with Team Groudon. You win if Team Kyorge is eliminated.

Overjoyed that the person you lynched did, in fact, happen to be mafia, you all return to your houses for the night, hoping not to be found dead the next morning.

It is now Night 3. Once you've had time to plan your actions, send them in ASAP!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideXII Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

A Mafia Hooker? How will the other Mafia be entertained now?
UpsideXII
UpsideXII

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSec Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 am

ZOMBIE!!!
DeadSec
DeadSec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content