2nd Boer Mafia Showdown!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's go! [Day1]

+12
MuteCitizen
jondmanni
Mr. Punchnowski
chasesutter
Danthecanadian
NationofNadine268
RadiantChaos
UpsideXII
Jswety
Jdirocha
Barrett3656
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's go! [Day1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's go! [Day1]

Post by nickpunt Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 pm

NOVOTE
nickpunt
nickpunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Barrett3656 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Jdirocha wrote:
Also, to support my doubt of Barrett, first of all, former president Biker got Calvin into a lot of debt. Second of all, I am a tracker for the Fantastic Faculty as well. If it were true that we were both trackers for the Fantastic Faculty, it would mean that we(the townees) were overpowered. Because of this, I think that he is sitting on a throne of lies.
I would like to point out I was put out my exact pm. Whereas our dear friend JD has only claimed he has the same power. If you were truly confident in what you say then you're posting you're pm would have been a smart choice. It is easy to claim you have my abilities after I put myself on the line.

To this I speak to the townspeople. There are three main factions and Three people claiming to have them. I am willing to bet that each faction has there own. If you plan to lynch me then I propose you lynch all three of us (JD and Mutecitizen). I even suggest you lynch me first to prove I am the towny of these three and if I am not then the others are innocent.

I am at great risk as last night I followed Trenton and received this PM "You attempted to follow Thetechwells, but you could not find him!" one may point out that everyone knows he was missing. But this is what I have done.

In conclusion I call upon JD and Mutecitizen to post their exact PM as soon as the can so there is no time to forge. Also if I am to be lynched take me first but do not trust JD or Renbow.
Barrett3656
Barrett3656

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 pm

We have majority! There will be no lynch today!

It is now night 1! Kills are active! Please send in your night actions ASAP!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndboermafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:58 am

I forgot to mention that at the end of the day Thetechwells returned!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndboermafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum